2012 Holden Colorado Review Specs, Photos
2012 Holden Colorado Review Specs and Photos - The all new 2012 Holden Colorado pickup truck has introduced at 2011 Melbourne Motor Show. All new 2012 Holden Colorado is developed and manufactured in Australia to market Autralia. The Melbourne show represents the latest step in GM multi-stage international reveal for the new light commercial vehicle which included two separate Colorado designs shown in Bangkok and Buenos Aires.
All new 2012 Holden Colorado with a unique exterior appearance with several locally styled panels including the front fascia, bonnet, fenders and tailgate. 2012 Holden Colorado also introduced an aluminum engine for vehicle details including side steps, bumpers, rear plate and the arm of the rearview mirror attachment step, and 20-inch wheels fitted with tires 285/50/R20 Cooper Zeon LTZ. Colorado exterior is further enhanced by front and rear LED lights are unique, custom rear vision mirrors with integrated turn signals, hard tonneau cover and Batu Merah brilliant metallic paint surface strongly emphasized.
2012 Holden Colorado interior with dark colors such as steel and black, dark blue leather wrapped blue and seats with red stitching. Lighting designers using thin paper, known as electro luminescent film to light the Colorado’s laser-cut metal circuit graphics on the front and rear door appliques.
2012 Holden Colorado Technical Specifications:
- Engine: 2.8L Turbo Diesel
- Transmission: Auto Transmission
- Wheels: 20′ x 9′
- Tyres: Cooper Zeon LTZ 285/50/R20
- Body: Crew Cab
- Colour: Red Rock
- Head lamps: LED
- Tail lamps: LED
- Seats: Rich Blue supple quality leather with Light Titanium Suede feature and red stitch detail
- Headliner: Light Titanium Suede
- Steering wheel: Leather wrapped in Very Dark Pewter leather with red stitch detail
- Flooring: A technical loop pile carpet in dark steel
- Lighting: LED interior lighting with electro luminescent film back-lit door appliqu s